In the wake of the 6-3 Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, many are looking for ways to support reproductive rights in the United States.
Here are some organizations you can donate to:
- NARAL Pro-Choice America: NARAL works to protect and expand abortion access through legislation, litigation, and activism.
- Planned Parenthood: Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive healthcare services, including abortion, to people across the United States.
- The National Abortion Federation: The NAF is a professional association of abortion providers that works to ensure safe and legal abortion access for all.
- ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project: The ACLU works to protect abortion rights through litigation, advocacy, and public education.
- Center for Reproductive Rights: The CRR is a legal advocacy organization that works to protect abortion rights around the world.
- National Network of Abortion Funds – A network of grassroots organizations building power to remove financial, logistical, cultural, and political barriers to abortion access.
You can also donate to your local abortion access providers.